Archive: November 7 – 17, 2011
- NOD will be blogging and tweeting from Kidney Week 2011
NOD will have live tweets and blog summaries from the 2011 Kidney Week Meetings in Philadelphia, PA.
[click here to follow NOD on Twitter]
- NOD Histopathology paper now available
Data from the Nephrology On-Demand Histopathology modules are now available for your review. Learn about the user satisfaction with NOD Histopathology by visiting the Press and Publications section.
- NOD YouTube breaks 20,000 views; up 3246% from October 2010
Nephrology On-Demand’s YouTube channel has broken the 20,000 views milestone. In the last 12 months, NOD YouTube has increased its monthly viewership by over 3000%. Lectures are now in high-definition 720p video with digital audio and divided into 9 easy-to-use playlists. All lectures are viewable on any smartphone/mobile device.
[click here to visit NOD YouTube]
- Internal Medicine Grand Rounds: Occupational Skin Disorders
- Antiplatelet agents for the prevention of arteriovenous fistula/graft thromboses
A review of a number of clinical trials that address the utility of antiplatelet therapy in the primary and secondary prevention of AVF or AVG thromboses. Special attention is paid to the study designs of a number of key clinical trials.
- Mycophenolate versus Azathioprine for maintenance in ANCA-associated vasculitis: The IMPROVE trial
A review of the latest evidence surrounding the use of mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) as a maintenance therapy for patients in the remission phase of an ANCA-associated vasculitis with renal involvement.
- 10-minute Rounds launch date announced
The official launch date for 10-minute Rounds will be January 1, 2012.
- Histopathology tutorial: Reperfusion Injury