Archive: November 18 – 30, 2011
- NOD Blogs now offers highlights from ASN’s Kidney Week 2011
ASN’s Kidney Week 2011 is over but you can still review teaching material on selected sessions. Visit NOD Blogs to read over 15 blog entries from this year’s scientific sessions.
[click here to follow NOD's Kidney Week 2011 coverage]
- NOD Histopathology paper now available
Data from the Nephrology On-Demand Histopathology modules are now available for your review. Learn about the user satisfaction with NOD Histopathology by visiting the Press and Publications section.
- suPAR and Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)
An in-depth look at recent advances on suPAR as a biochemical, and possible pathogenetic marker, for focal segmental glomerulosclerosis.
- Internal Medicine Grand Rounds: Occupational Skin Disorders
- Antiplatelet agents for the prevention of arteriovenous fistula/graft thromboses
A review of a number of clinical trials that address the utility of antiplatelet therapy in the primary and secondary prevention of AVF or AVG thromboses. Special attention is paid to the study designs of a number of key clinical trials.
- Mycophenolate versus Azathioprine for maintenance in ANCA-associated vasculitis: The IMPROVE trial
A review of the latest evidence surrounding the use of mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) as a maintenance therapy for patients in the remission phase of an ANCA-associated vasculitis with renal involvement.
- NOD Tablet now in beta-testing phase
Using an industry standard user interface, NOD can now be used on the most popular tablet devices. A cleaner design and easier navigational experience, NOD Tabletbeta provides users access to NOD resources efficiently. Take a test drive by visiting NOD Tabletbeta through your tablet device.
[click here to use NOD Tabletbeta]
- 10-minute Rounds launch date announced
The official launch date for 10-minute Rounds will be January 1, 2012.