Archive: March 14 – 24, 2012
- Nephrology On-Demand has a new URL
In keeping with our mission of bringing you quality teaching material, free of charge/advertisements/sponsorships/funding, we announce our new URL
While you can still reach us through our original URL, www.mynod.org emphasizes our mission to serve your educational needs.
- Mycophenolate versus Azathioprine for maintenance in Lupus Nephritis: The ALMS Maintenance Trial
- Role of non-Nephrology physicians in the care of patients with advanced renal failure
An excellent review of the role of the non-nephrologist in preparing patients for dialysis and transplantation, with special attention to the measurement of renal function impairment, methods to delay progression of renal failure, a review of the stages of chronic kidney disease, and stage-specific challenges for the physician.
- Diabetic Nephropathy for the non-nephrologist (The Highlights)
A review of the key points regarding diabetic nephropathy for non-nephrology healthcare providers.
- NOD now on Pinterest
Nephrology On-Demand is now on Pinterest. Follow our pins, repin, or add your own pins. All NOD content is now “pinnable” on Pinterest.
[Follow NOD on Pinterest]
- eNotes now available
eNotes allow you to jot down whatever comes to mind when viewing any teaching resource on Nephrology On-Demand. Your notes are private, accessible from anywhere, and free forever! Try eNotes now by clicking on the red e at the bottom of your screen.
(available on the desktop version only)
- NOD Calendars now updated
- International CRRT Meeting
Key points from the 2012 International CRRT Meeting are now available