- NOD + Version 6.7 to be released December 2014
NOD + version 6.7 will be released in December 2014 with tons of new content, including updates from Kidney Week 2014. Version 6.7 will be fully compatible with iOS8, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, and the new iPad Air 2. Stay tuned here for the official release date.
Download NOD + version 6.6 today by using the link to the right.
- NOD continues its academic partnership with F1000 Research
To celebrate our 5th year anniversary, NOD continues its academic partnership with F1000 Research. Young investigators, registered with NOD, will continue to receive 50% off all article processing charges for submissions (including retrospective and original investigations, large or small). Take advantage of NOD Peer Reviews and 50% off APCs with an increasingly visible open access biomedical journal.
If you are already a registered NOD user, stay tuned for emails providing the discount code.
If you’d like to become a registered NOD user, click here.
- Kidney Konnection Issue: Updated Issue
The fifth issue is now available
- Pentoxyfilline to prevent progression of diabetic kidney disease: The PREDIAN Trial
- Acthar Gel for Membranous Nephritis
- Nothing new for this issue