Q: What would you like to do with your major?
A: I want to be a 4th grade elementary school teacher with a concentration in Social Studies.
Q: How do you manage your athletic, academic, and personal responsibilities?
A: I’m really big on checklists. Everyday I write out the most important things to do for the day. Also, as soon as my classes are over, I go and study either at Barnes and Noble or Starbucks. I hate procrastination, so I make sure I get things done quickly and efficiently.
Q: Do you have a quote or philosophy that you live by?
A: My mom told me this quote back in middle school: “In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.” I believe it came from one of those inspiratonal plaques or frames.
Q: What has been your best moment (to date) while playing for ECU?
A: Freshman year winning the C-USA championship and receiving our rings.
Q: What advice would you give to future ECU student-athletes?
A: Take advantage of all the resources provided for you here at ECU. Also, it is very important to reach out to the community and give back, because adults and children really look up to you as a role model.
- Born in Kansas, MO and grew up in Coppell, TX
- Attended Coppell High School in Coppell, TX
- Has one older brother who is an actor and an older sister who is going to school to become a Physician Assistant
- During the summer, likes to go to the lake and hang out on the boat with friends
- Favorite color: Orange
- Favorite food: Chicken
- Favorite movie: Any type of “chick flick”
- Best vacation: Disney World