Trent Tignor, Sophomore- Football
Q: What would you like to do with your major?
A: One day I would like to become a CEO of a major corporation. But, in the short term, I would like to become a financial analysist or accountant for a corporation like Coco Cola or Chick Fil a in Atlanta.
Q: How do you manage your athletic, academic, and personal responsibilities?
A: I created a google calendar and I have been able to input all of my appointments and assignments into it. It has allowed me to keep track of all my responsibilities and because it goes straight to my phone, I always know where I am suppose to be.
Q: Do you have a quote or philosophy that you live by?
A: “For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come. ” Timothy 4:8. I have it written on the side of my cleat.
Q: What has been your best moment (to date) while playing for ECU?
A: At the Marshall game this year, I held for the record fields goals for Michael Barbour (57 and 58 yards).
Q: What advice would you give to future ECU student-athletes?
A: Know what you need to do , when you need to do it. And always be where you’re supposed to be.
- Born in Snellville, GA and grew up in Hoschton, GA (Suburbs of ATL)
- Attended Mill Creek High School in Hoschton, GA
- Has 1 older brother
- Likes to play tennis, attend bible studies, and participate in community service events
- Favorite color: Gold
- Favorite food: Bacon Crusted Sirloin from Longhorn steakhouse
- Favorite movie: The Departed
- Best vacation: Last May, I went down to Orlando, FL for my brother’s wedding