Q: What would you like to do with your major?
A: I would like to own a sport training facility, baseball specific, would also like to have the fitness center open to the general public.
Q: How do you manage your athletic, academic, and personal responsibilities?
A: I understand that academic and athletics come first. Time management skills are huge. Study hall really helped me understand that.
Q: Do you have a quote or philosophy that you live by?
A: “Never give up”. Also, “Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.” Romans 5:3-5
Q: What has been your best moment (to date) while playing for ECU?
A: Receiving the number 23 Keith LeClair honorary jersey. The jersey is given to the player that embodies the same characteristics that Coach LeClair embodied.
Q: What advice would you give to future ECU student-athletes?
A: Never give up, always work hard, and strive to be the best that you can be.
- Born in Jupiter, FL. Grew up in State College, PA
- Attended State College Area High School
- Has two older brothers and a niece who is like a younger sister
- Likes to hunt, fish, and spend time with the family
- Favorite color: Green
- Favorite food: Roast beef and mashed potatoes with gravy
- Favorite movie: We Were Soliders
- Best vacation: Has never been on vacation because of baseball. Would like to go on a caribbean cruise.