Plugin Evaluation Criteria
Before any plugins will be installed in any WordPress environment, it must pass an internal audit. Plugins will be evaluated using the following criteria.
- ADA compliant
- Compatible with the latest version of WordPress
- No known security vulnerabilities
- Does not replace/alter/duplicate core WP functionality
- Fulfills a campus wide need
- Actively developed
- Good rating by users
- Does not duplicate another plugin
- Does not allow upload of JS or CSS files
- Works in the Multi Network installation
- Other requirements at the discretion of ITCS / Creative Services web design teams.