Faculty in the ECU College of Business have reported the following recent publications:
Articles by Haozhe Chen, Marketing and Supply Chain Management:
- “Logistics Service Orientation: An Integrated Strategy to Build Logistics Service Competency” in the Journal of Transportation Management
- “Organizational Structure and Logistics Service Innovation,” in the International Journal of Logistics Management
- “Manufacturer-Supplier Guanxi Strategy: An Examination of Contingent Environmental Factors,” in Industrial Marketing Management
By Chen with John Kros,
- “Technology Emergency between Mandate and Acceptance” An Exploratory Examination of RFID,” in the International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management
- “The Adoption and Utilization of Online Auctions by Supply Chain Managers,” in Transportation Research Part E
By Chen with William Swart,
- “Human Performance in Supply Chain Management,” in the Supply Chain Forum: An International Journal.
By Management faculty Joseph Tomkiewicz with Kenneth Bass and Joanna Robinson, “Students’ Propensity Toward Business Ownership” in the College Student Journal.