The East Carolina Alumni Association has announced the recipients of the 2015 Robert H. Wright Alumni Leadership Award. These five students will be presented with the award during commencement ceremonies on Friday, May 8.
The most prestigious award for undergraduates at East Carolina University, the Wright award recognizes academic achievement, service to both the university and community, and demonstrated leadership. Recipients are recognized as those who will make a positive impact on their respective professions and communities.
In addition to receiving the Wright medallion at commencement, recipients are given a lifetime membership in the East Carolina Alumni Association.
- Ajay Ajmera of Greenville, NC; biology and chemistry double-major
- Matthew Ryan Baucom of Marshville, NC; chemistry and biochemistry double-major
- Jessica Katlyn Jewell of Clayton, NC; communication major
- Shayna Nitin Mooney of Winterville, NC; neuroscience and international studies double-major
- Kristi Noelle Wilkerson of Mastic, NY; nutrition major.