Faculty in the College of Business have reported recent publications as follows:
- By Tracy Tuten (Marketing and Supply Chain Management), “Creating Consumuments: The Use of Artistic Interpretation of Text as an Insight Mining Device in Advertising Courses” in the Atlantic Marketing Journal.
- By Thanh Ngo (Finance): “Private information leakages and informed trading returns of tech target firms” in the Journal of High Technology Management Research; “Regulating informed trading before merger bids in Canada” in the International Journal of Corporate Governance; and “Cross-Border Acquisitions of State-Owned Enterprises” in the Journal of International Business Studies.
- By Cody Chullen (Management): “The Mediating Effects of Role Stressors in Supervisor to Subordinate Burnout” in Problems and Perspectives in Management; and “How Does Supervisor Burnout Affect Leader-Member Exchange? A Dyadic Perspective” in the International Business & Economics Research Journal.
- By Oneil Harris (Finance) with Thanh Ngo (Finance), “Corporate diversification, real activities manipulation, and firm value” in the Journal of Multinational Financial Management.
- By Denise E. Dickins (Accounting) with Rebecca Fay (Accounting) and John Reisch (Accounting), “Measuring and Communicating Audit Quality: The New AQIs” in the CPA Journal.
- By Stacey Robinson (Marketing and Supply Chain Management), “Customer delight and work engagement” in the Journal of Services Marketing.”
- By Shanan Gibson (Management) with Michael Harris (Management): “The impact of strategic focus and previous business experience on small business performance” in the Journal of Small Business Strategy; “Investigating the entrepreneurial attitudes of African Americans: A study of young adults” in the Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship; and “Social Representations of Entrepreneurship” in the Journal of Business and Entrepreneurship.
- By Joshua Bendickson (Management): “A look at the corporate entrepreneurship-employee commitment relationship through the HR architecture” in the Journal of Business and Entrepreneurship; and “Social Representations of Entrepreneurship” in the Journal of Business and Entrepreneurship.