Faculty in the ECU College of Business have reported the following recent publications:
Articles by Haozhe Chen, Marketing and Supply Chain Management:
- “Logistics Service Orientation: An Integrated Strategy to Build Logistics Service Competency” in the Journal of Transportation Management
- “Organizational Structure and Logistics Service Innovation,” in the International Journal of Logistics Management
- “Manufacturer-Supplier Guanxi Strategy: An Examination of Contingent Environmental Factors,” in Industrial Marketing Management
By Chen with John Kros,
- “Technology Emergency between Mandate and Acceptance” An Exploratory Examination of RFID,” in the International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management
- “The Adoption and Utilization of Online Auctions by Supply Chain Managers,” in Transportation Research Part E
By Chen with William Swart,
- “Human Performance in Supply Chain Management,” in the Supply Chain Forum: An International Journal.
By Management faculty Joseph Tomkiewicz with Kenneth Bass and Joanna Robinson, “Students’ Propensity Toward Business Ownership” in the College Student Journal.
An article co-authored by Mary Crozier, Department of Addictions and Rehabilitation Studies, “Codependence with hypersexual and gambling disorder,” appeared in the Journal of Behavioral Addictions.
An article by Twyla Perryman, Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, “Brief Report: Parent Child-Directed Speech as a Predictor of Receptive Language in Children with Autism Symptomatology,” appeared in the Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.
Two articles by ECU accounting professor Denise E. Dickins were published recently: “New Evidence on the Incremental Information Content of Earnings Reported Using the LIFO Inventory Method,” in the journal Advances in Accounting; and “Personality Differences of Audit and Tax Professionals” in TaxPro Journal.
An article by accounting professor Denise E. Dickins, College of Business, “Rules or Consequences: Which Matter More to CPA-practitioners,” appeared in the Small Business Institute Journal.
An article by College of Business professor Denise E Dickins (Accounting), “Corporate governance and firm performance and value in Saudi Arabia,” appeared in the African Journal of Business Management.