Abstract submissions will open January 12, 2015
Abstract submissions will close on February 2, 2015
Attention mentors and students: In accordance with our support of open access and sharing of knowledge, the RCAW program, including abstracts, will be published and available online.
Inventors and Innovators please be aware. These abstracts and titles will be published online, and as such, qualify as public disclosure of information, possibly affecting patent and copyright
applications. Mentors are responsible for the material that is presented, and students must
communicate with their mentors about possible patent and copyright applications.
The deadline for abstract submissions is February 2nd. Be aware that this deadline includes
official mentor-approvals/final submission.
|Mentor Instructions||Student Instructions|
|Mentor Instructions for Approving Abstracts||Student Instructions for Submitting Abstracts|
- Abstract examples are available if you need assistance. Download them. Title/Authors & Affiliations, Abstract 1 – Social Science, Abstract 2 – Fine Arts, Abstract 3 – Biomedical.
- The Online Abstract Submission is located within PiratePort. If you do not have a
Pirateport account please create one when you are prompted after clicking on the link.
- Logging into Pirateport automatically generates your Name, Program, College and Major for your online abstract submission.
- You MUST select a Mentor for your abstract. When searching for your mentor please negate any spaces before or after your mentor’s first or last name as this will cause to
return faulty searches. You may add co-mentors if you choose to, but an on-site mentor must be selected to submit an abstract.
- The submission area is Microsoft Word copy and paste compatible. Greek characters ARE supported in the abstract. There is a Greek directory above the both the title and
the abstract fields.
- It is possible to save your form and finish that abstract submission later. At the bottom of the form is a “Save Form” button.
- The abstract character limit has been set at 2500 characters. Please govern your abstracts accordingly.
Online Abstract Submissions
will open January 12, 2015