Abstract submissions will open January 7, 2013
Abstract submissions will close on February 1, 2013
The abstract submission process for RCAW 2013 will be online through ECU Onestop. If you are submitting an abstract please log in through ECU Onestop and access the link under the “Courses” category that says “Research Week Abstract Submission”. There should be only one primary author submission per person. The “Submit Abstract” link below will take you to ECU Onestop to log in to start the online submission process. Please read the “Helpful Hints” section as well before submitting your abstract.
Attention mentors and students: In accordance with our support of open access and sharing of knowledge, the RCAW program, including abstracts, will be published and available online.
Inventors and Innovators please be aware. These abstracts and titles will be published online, and as such, qualify as public disclosure of information, possibly affecting patent and copyright applications. Mentors are responsible for the material that is presented, and students must communicate with their mentors about possible patent and copyright applications.
The deadline for abstract submissions is February 1. Be aware that this deadline includes official mentor-approvals/final submission.
*Note: Abstract Submissions work best in Internet Explorer or Google Chrome web browsers. If you have problems submitting in another web browser please switch to using IE or Google Chrome.
The Abstract Submission Period for RCAW 2013 has expired
- Abstract examples are available if you need assistance. Download them. Abstract 1 – Social Science, Abstract 2 – Fine Arts, Abstract 3 – Biomedical.
- Logging into Onestop automatically generates your Name, Program, College and Major in the given fields. Please make sure this information is correct before submitting. If any of the Onestop information is incorrect please contact the Graduate School office at 252-328-6012.
- You MUST select a Mentor for your abstract. You may add co-mentors if you choose to, but an on-site mentor must be selected to submit an abstract.
- The submission area is Microsoft Word copy and paste compatible. Greek characters are not supported in the abstract. Please spell out any characters.
- It is possible to save your form and finish that abstract submission later. At the bottom of the form is a “Save Form” button. After saving this form you can now click the button that says “Exit Without Saving” to log out of the form.
- The abstract character limit has been set at 2400 characters. Please govern your abstracts accordingly.