Meeting Minutes: Monday, March 15, 2010
Guest Speaker: Mark Wharton, Executive Director of the Pirate Club
- New Members: 6 (Robert MacLeod, Bhavna Patel, Donald Tait, Kelly Lehnes, Carlton Tyndall, David Staw)
- Meeting Minutes Approval: Moved and seconded that minutes from last meeting, Monday February 22nd are approved.
- Annual Conference- April 8th-11th
- Meet with possible alumni in the area
- Fundraising- Tim Harrison
- $1200 raised with our Feast for SAM fundraiser
- Next Fundraiser Ideas (We are wanting to raise a minimum of $600)
- Applebee’s breakfast
- 3 on 3 basketball tournament- April
- Ultimate Frisbee tournament- April
- Disc Golf Tournament
- Car Wash
- Yankee Candles
- Voted on doing a car wash, A Saturday morning from 10:00pm-2:00pm. We will be having it at Auto Zone. Date will be announced once confirmed so be on the lookout for an email!
- Community Service- Vishal Shah
- Next Ronald McDonald house volunteering will be March 28th at 4:00pm. Contact Vishal Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating in this event.
- Public Relations- Sarah Morgan Hunter
- 2nd bulletin board has been put up.
- Press release, anyone with experience writing press releases or anyone who is great at writing is asked to help.
- Check out our SAM bulletin board in the hallway on the first floor in Bate closest to the snack bar area.
- Treasurer’s report- Heather Nelson
- Attached to meeting agenda
- Next Chico’s social will be Wednesday March 24th at 6:00pm. Hope to see you all there!!
- Next Meeting: Monday, March 29th Bate 1015 @ 5:00pm