Looking for an enthusiastic and sharp young person who has an interest in getting into media advertising sales to work for us in New Bern for about 6-8 weeks this summer starting around mid-June. We are looking to bring in someone to work as a sales assistant for that length of time.
Duties include: computer work, entering orders, helping with digital campaigns, possibly creating proposals using power point.
The job is extremely fast paced, so we need someone who can handle a lot of stress and is flexible in dealing with last minute changes. Also someone who can multi-task.
This is a paid position and best of all, as in many companies, if this person proves themselves and it is a match there could be an opportunity to move into a sales position.
To apply please contact Dixie Lini at 252-675-3148 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Major League Leans is looking for a few interns to write about multiple sports for their sports blog. The internship is done at home and should take approximately 2-3 hours per week. This is a great opportunity to gain experience for any writing major that has an interest in sports.
Interested students may contact James Upchurch via email: email@example.com with what sport(s) you have an interest in, your experience in the sport, why you are interested in writing for Major League Leans, and a little bit about yourself.
For a complete job description, please visit Intern for COMM.
To apply, please
– submit resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position and relevant skills and abilities you will bring to the position.
– Contact information for 3 professional references and their relationship to you.
– Include anticipated fall class schedule along with work availability.
– Direct all application materials and questions to Carol Woodruff, firstname.lastname@example.org, 328-6050.
– Application deadline: Open until filled – preference given to applications received by May 30, 2015.