Seventeen Magazine Internships Winter and Spring
Seventeen is looking for several exceptional interns to join our FEATURES department for the WINTER OR SPRING semester (WINTER: Dec. 17th, 2012 – January 18th, 2013 / SPRING: January 21st – May 17th 2013)! We’re looking for high-energy college students with an interest in journalism, who are familiar with Seventeen and OBSESSED with teen culture!
Internships are available in the following departments:
4. Reader Services
Requirements for both Winter & Spring internships:
– Must be an undergraduate or graduate student in the tri-state area
– Must be able to receive college credit; these are UNPAID internships
– Must be available a minimum of 2 full days a week, 10:00am – 6:00pm. Priority will be given to candidates who can work 3 or more days a week
– Must include a 1-page resume and a 1-page cover letter; no writing samples or clips, please
– Must specify in both your e-mail SUBJECT LINE and COVER LETTER which one of the 6 departments you’re interested in, and if for WINTER semester or SPRING semester
– Must specify your Mon-Fri availability
– Must specify your start & end dates
To apply: Please send PDFs of your resume and cover letter to Bernadette Anat (firstname.lastname@example.org), Internship Coordinator, with subject line: “Seventeen [WINTER 2012 or SPRING 2013] Internship: [Your department of choice]” to email@example.com. Thanks!