|Assists account executive in coordinating advertising campaigns for agency clients.
Connection Is All That Counts.
- Assist Public Relations team in developing, writing, and distributing press releases.
- Assist with and manage client and target market research
- Maintain archives of press/media usage
- Assist in the planning and execution of promotional events
- Research trends and seek opportunities where our clients may find increased visibility
- Track clients’ coverage in the press and through our PR efforts
- Collaborate with the PR team and all disciplines within the agency to produce effective and results-oriented campaigns
- Proofread copy, blue lines and other media for accuracy
- Assist in preparation of campaign proposals and budgets
- Build and nurtures productive business relationships
- Demonstrate ability to effectively organize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
Knowledge and Skills:
- Impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to coordinate projects from inception to completion and meet demanding deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
Education & Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Journalism or related field
- Public Relations experience preferred (internship experience is acceptable)
- Previous agency experience is desired