February 5, 2013 | Leave a Comment
CMT Internship Program – Nashville, TN
You must meet ALL of the criteria below to be eligible for the Viacom Internship Program:
- Viacom’s Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, so proper work authorization is needed to be
employed within the United States.
- Interns must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks.
- Interns must be available to work a minimum of two full days per week (no weekends), but some departments may
require more than two days. Typical business hours are 9:30AM to 5:30PM.
- Internships are open to college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept graduate students and
law school students. *Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, graduate student or law student.
- College credit is not required, but we will provide appropriate documentation if necessary.
- Please note that we do not offer housing.
Interested in spending your semester learning the ins and outs of television? CMT (Country Music Television) and Viacom Nashville invite you
to apply for an internship with America’s No. 1 Country music network. Our blend of creative original programming, cutting-edge video, and live
events have made CMT the nation’s fastest growing cable network. Nashville offers internships to students who wish to learn more about producing
ground-breaking television and maintaining one of the most visited websites (CMT.com) on the internet..
We offer opportunities with various departments of the company including but not limited to:
- Consumer Marketing
- Corporate Communications/Public Relations
- CMT Radio Network
- Production Management
1. Review and download the Internship Listing Document
2. To Apply: Complete the online application for your semester of interest: