April 14, 2013 | Leave a Comment
Gain professional hands-on experience in The New York Public Library’s award-winning Marketing team.
Under the supervision of the Associate Director of Marketing, the Online Marketing intern will hone skills in writing for and managing social media and email, optimizing content for specific networks, and measuring results. The intern will also learn how to plan and execute campaigns in a cross-departmental team environment.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
We’re looking for a creative and tech-savvy intern who:
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Can commit for a minimum of 3 months
- Has a strong interest in working with email, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Google+, Foursquare, and Pinterest
- Has experience writing, producing, and editing audio visual content
This is an unpaid internship that may be used for credit toward a degree at an accredited university. Internships need not be taken for credit.
Those interested in applying should submit a cover letter and resume via this online system. Applications received on or before April 26,2013 will be given first consideration. This is a full time internship starting May 6, 2013.
The New York Public Library