PUBLICITY ASSISTANT Caren West PR Atlanta
Caren West PR
Application Deadline: Friday, Aug. 30
Caren West PR is an award-winning, full-service public relations and graphic design firm that has an affinity for clients that are as entrenched in and obsessed with pop culture as we are. From music and fashion to food and events, we work with forward-thinking companies, artists, events and brands.
We view internship opportunities at CWPR as apprenticeships and believe that the student should have every opportunity to get the most out of the experience. As a boutique firm, our interns are an integral part of our team and day-to-day operations and we work diligently to expose our interns to the ins and outs of lifestyle and event public relations, graphic design, social media and more.
• Building media lists.
• News monitoring.
• Writing press releases.
• Assembling media coverage reports.
• Conducting intensive Internet research.
• Brainstorm and proactively research new pitch angles and media outlets.
• Assist with event brainstorming, coordination and execution.
• Compile media/guest list info.
• General administrative duties.
• Social media management for clients.
* Prior internship experience is a plus.
• Proficient with social media, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Independent work style requiring minimal supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent Networking/Relationship building skills.
• Familiar with social media networks that include, but are not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications are due by August 30, 2013.