Entertainment Intern (August 2014-January 2015) – Carolina Panthers National Football League – Charlotte, NC
February 5, 2014 | Leave a Comment
National Football League – Charlotte, NC
Assisting in day-to-day functions of game day entertainment, cheerleader, mascot and drum line programs. Activities include attendance at weekly rehearsals, fulfillment of appearances, correspondence with entertainment groups, writing content material for website and game day publications, assisting with the game day experience, response to fan inquiries, research, and more.
The ideal candidate should have:
• The need for an unpaid internship in which he/she will receive academic credit for the internship
• The ability to work flexible hours during the work week as well as all Panthers games.
• Proficiency in MS Office products
(Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
• Proficiency in using basic office equipment
(fax, copy machine, phone, internet, etc.)
• An outgoing personality and a professional demeanor
• Detail oriented
Intern will report to the Director of Entertainment.
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions: 1. Is this an approved and required internship in which you will receive college credit? Yes/No
2. Is your major Sports/Entertainment related? Yes/No
National Football League