PR/Marketing Photo Intern – Summer 2014 PR Newswire – New York, NY
PR Newswire – New York, NY
This internship will give a current student with an interest in PR/Marketing and/or photography an opportunity to learn about various photo distribution and engagement solutions for corporate PR/Marketing strategies.
Responsibilities Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities, knowledge of public relations/marketing multimedia needs, excellent communication skills, knowledge of social media and photo sharing applications, experience with digital photography and photo editing a plus.
The intern will gain hands-on experience and exposure to the following:
- Researching new photo sharing technology including mobile apps and social media
- Maintaining our current suite of photo sharing accounts including Twitter and Flickr
- Editing, resizing and cropping photos for distribution to our digital sign in Times Square
- Photographing our clients’ images that appear on our digital sign in Times Square
- Organizing and preparing photo reports for our PR/Marketing clients
- Searching for new photographers to deliver excellent photos in line with our clients’ PR/Marketing strategies
Requirements Experience: Two years of college studying PR, Marketing and/or photography.
This is an unpaid Summer internship for academic college credit only. A monthly transit Metrocard is included.
At UBM plc, we invite you to be part of an organization that is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and to being a responsible, sustainable business. UBM is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
PR Newswire is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content to all their key audiences.
Contact Phone: +1 201 360 6000