Part-Time Studio Host – Contract Position – IMG College Audio (Winston-Salem, NC)
IMG College Audio Division seeks candidates for a part-time on-air broadcast position. The primary responsibilities include writing, producing, engineering and broadcasting in game scoreboard updates for various NCAA athletic programs. Candidates must display professionalism with a strong work ethic, be proficient with computers, web savvy, detail-oriented and able to work at a fast pace with excellent time management, communication and organizational skills. Prior on-air commercial radio experience is REQUIRED. Candidates must have a flexible schedule and will be required to work nights and weekends. Position is located in Winston-Salem, NC.
– Experience with Audio Vault or similar automation software.
– Prior on-air commercial radio experience is REQUIRED (application will not be contacted without it)
– Advanced broadcast production skills
-General understanding of remote broadcasting concepts
– General understanding of broadcast board operation
It is the policy of IMG College not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Briefly describe your on-air radio experience
2. Are you willing to work nights and weekends?
3. What are your salary requirements?