Internship with Stache Media
September 2nd – December 12th, 2014
‘stache media is a full service marketing agency specialized in music. ‘stache media launched in 2009 as a stand-alone agency operating out of the NYC headquarters of RED Distribution, an award-winning division of Sony Music Entertainment. ‘stache media provides services in online marketing & publicity, college lifestyle marketing, advertising, social media & consumer research, brand & partnership marketing, radio, video promotion and creative production. ‘stache media has served a multitude of artists within the RED and Sony Music Entertainment fold.
RED & ‘stache media label partners include: Broken Bow Records, Communion, Red Bull Records, Downtown Records, Ultra Records, Equal Vision Records, Fader Label, Fearless Records, Reach Records, Last Gang Records, Eleven Seven Music, Century Media, Fat Possum, Arts & Crafts, Big Picnic, Loud & Proud Records, Descendant Records, Megaforce Records, Metal Blade Records, MOM + POP, Nacional Records, Razor & Tie, Thirty Tigers, Victory Records.
Brand partners include: Onkyo, Sony Electronics, C3 Presents, Red Bull, Vita Coco and more.
Recent RED and ‘stache media releases include: AWOLNATION, Ingrid Michaelson, Dirty Heads, Rebelution, Steve Aoki, Lecrae, Trampled By Turtles, Nick Cannon, Chase Rice, Jason Aldean, Anberlin, Bear Hands, Lucius, Sleigh Bells, Kaskade, Mack Wilds,
St Paul & The Broken Bones, Joe, Joey Bada$$, The Lone Bellow, For Today, Kevin Drew, Pixies, Dustin Lynch, Elliphant
We are looking for college interns to be part of ‘stache media’s Lifestyle Marketing program known as ‘stache lifestyle reps. Interns will help develop marketing plans tailored for their community using grassroots promotion. Our structured internship program is designed to be an interactive and educational marketing experience. Responsibilities as a ‘stache lifestyle rep will include, but are not limited to:
- Learning about and participating in marketing campaigns to create awareness for artists
- Attending regularly scheduled conference calls to learn marketing techniques/trends and about the music industry
- Developing online marketing strategies through social media
- Attending and recapping concert events
- Developing reports of marketing efforts
‘stache lifestyle reps dedicate 12-18 hours a week to this internship.
To learn more & apply, please visit: http://www.stachemedia.com/lifestyle
We run our internship 3 times per year; fall, spring, and summer semesters
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a college or university
- This is an unpaid internship. Candidates must be eligible to receive college credit for an internship
- Display strong written and verbal communication skills
- Focused, hard working, reliable and dedicated
- Ability to work independently, follow direction from supervisors, and meet deadlines
- Passion for music, marketing, communications, and social media
- Prior street team or street marketing experience is a plus
- Outgoing personality
- Offer creative insight to projects, demonstrate ingenuity and an eagerness to learn
- Possess excellent computer skills and strong organizational skills.