G4S Temporary Freelancer Position
We need your expertise. If you have marketing experience and creative ability, you’re just the person we are searching for! G4S, the global leader in the investigations industry, is looking to hire a Freelancer / Contractor in a temporary position. In this position, you will get to work hand-in-hand with the AVP of Marketing to transform existing e-learning content, making it more interactive and professional. If you are ready to work in a fast-paced and fun environment, please email a portfolio of your previous work, your resume and rates to email@example.com. This position is on-site at the G4S Headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina with an estimated start date of mid-November, 2016.
What will I be doing?
In your role you will be part of our success by:
• Creating top-notch interactive training tools
• Assisting with the design of high-quality material
• Performing other tasks as needed
What do I need to know?
Along with a desire to succeed, to be considered for this position, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• At least one year experience
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Captivate, Photoshop and PowerPoint
What qualities are you looking for?
• Detail oriented, proactive, self-directed
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Flexible, thoughtful, accountable, passionate about work and willingness to learn
• Creative ability with a desire to contribute new ideas
What else do I need to know?
This job is expected to be a 2 – 3 month project.