Video Coordinator- Full time
Company NameWorkInSports.com – Sports Jobs Company LocationGreenville, NC, US
Posted DatePosted 1 day ago Number of views21 views
Reporting to the Assistant AD of Video Services and Technology, the individual in this position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Videotaping of all practices and home/away games.
- Providing video needs for game analysis, scouting, and instructional training purposes.
- Editing and breakdown of practice and game videos to coaching staff specifications (i.e., separation of offense and defense possessions, assigning data to each play, etc.).
- Fully utilizing capabilities of DV Sport and other applicable software to produce video needs.
- Ensuring that all video equipment is properly maintained, repaired, and functioning.
- Transporting, and setting up properly, equipment for practice and game day needs, including properly running cables and ensuring safety of the public and student-athletes during game day and practice sessions.
- Visualizing, interpreting, and scripting to produce highlight/recruiting videos using innovative production and graphic techniques.
- Organizing non-conference and conference film exchange in accordance with applicable guidelines.
- Training, mentoring, and scheduling of student/part-time video assistants.
- Working closely with the head football coach and staff including attending weekly staff meetings, travel with the team, and attending all football related events.
- Assisting with production content in the video control room for Men’s Basketball, Women’s Basketball, and Baseball games to help with highlight videos, content, streaming, etc.
- Building quality relationships and working collaboratively and professionally with Athletics, Pirate Club, and University staff, students, and all constituencies and stakeholders.
- Abiding by all policies and procedures of ECU, the Department of Athletics, the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), and all applicable conferences or associations.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Assistant AD of Video Services and Technology. Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of experience with DV Sport video software and equipment.
- Technical knowledge and skill in the use of video technology and equipment including digital editing, production and post-production editing, graphics, and photo software.
- Understanding of the sport of football and football terminology in order to video tape and edit correct footage and game situations.
- Qualifying degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions and conferred by the time of hire. Preferred Education and Experience Master’s degree preferred.