Quinn Public Relations- Internships Miami and NYC- Paid-Summer, Spring, Fall
Quinn runs spring, summer and fall internship programs. The programs are set up to provide students and recent graduates with valuable, practical experience and identify candidates for permanent, entry-level positions in the firm.
Interns have the opportunity and are expected to:
- Write first draft of press releases and pitches
- Build media lists
- Conduct select media research and outreach
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Contribute to the development of new programs and ideas
- Provide administrative support to account teams as needed
Interns may also have the opportunity to attend a client meeting/conference call or networking event with account staff. If clients are hosting local events during the semester, interns may be asked to assist with preparation or operation, as needed.
Interested candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Upper classmen or recent graduate
- Public relations, Communications, Journalism or English major
- Have a strong interest in public relations as a career (not advertising, marketing or event planning). This program is designed for candidates who feel strongly about working in public relations. Experience with travel, real estate or food, wine & spirits is a plus.
- Available a minimum of 20-40 hours per week.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player, willing to take on any task, large or small. Must also be proactive, organized and have the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for internships, being sure to attach your resume, cover letter and two writing samples. We look forward to hearing from you!