Digital Activation Coordinator- NYC Full time
Position Requested: Digital Activation Coordinator
Market: New York
Establish LOCAL digital engagement as a source of competitive advantage. Capitalize on local opportunities to accelerate net sales growth through both e-commerce and driving disproportionate local digital “share of voice” and brand awareness.
- Aggressively pursue net sales growth with CA retailers who sell spirits on-line, either direct to consumer or through other digital “portals” (Drizly, Saucey, Lasso, Sqyre, Thirstie, etc…).
- Develop and execute L3F digital tools that drive in-store visibility, shopper utility and sales (e.g. iBotta, digital displays, etc.).
- Support e-commerce sales by directing CA retailers to non-licensed e-commerce & delivery providers.
- Ensure SGWS is servicing e-commerce retailers (assets, programming, and inventory).
- PRUSA Digital Brand “Hygiene”
- Work with SGWS and retailers directly to ensure all PRUSA assets (bottle shots, brand “stories”, et…) are up to date and maintained.
- Facilitate and coordinate with brand activation teams commercial digital asset development
- Digital Program Development and Activation –
- National program customization.
- Customer-specific program development.
- Support Prestige Sales Digital programming.
- Local Social Media Monitoring and Competitive Intelligence
Position Requirements and Considerations:
- 1-2 years of digital experience, on either the agency or client side
- Recommend full-time role, however, will to test as a “contract employee”
- Salary/Rate commensurate with experience
- Role to report to NY Market Activation team – MAD or MAM as a developmental opportunity
Send resume and cover letter to ECU Alum, Kate Rotolo at Kate.Rotolo@pernod-ricard.com