MrBeast Youtube productions! Full time position- Filled
MrBeast Youtube Productions, best known for counting to 100K, purchasing a car with pennies, and the “worst intros on YouTube” series, is looking for motivated and creative individuals to join the team! Located in Greenville, NC, we currently have five full time employees and are looking to improve our ability to produce daily video content by adding a full-time video production manager.
Here’s a link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX6OQ3DkcsbYNE6H8uQQuVA
The video production manager at MrBeast YouTube Production will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of video production from content creation, resourcing, rehearsals, script writing, editing, and video uploading sequencing. Additionally, the manager is responsible for supervising and prioritizing the work efforts of multiple crew members and crew teams.
Duties and expectations:
- Manage development of script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, and set deadlines for variety of YouTube video production schedules
- Develop video ideas and production schedules
- Select and hire additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent, and equipment
- Reserve and rent equipment; plan and coordinate travel itineraries for off-site videos
- Evaluate analytics
- Must possess strong organization skills, ability to multitask, and ability to communicate in a professional manner in person and on social media
- Knowledgeable of YouTube videos
- Quick thinker with strong decision-making skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to establish project deliverables
- Ethical, conceptual, visionary thinker
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Great sense of humor
- Ability to work for a boss who is 20 years old and team of employees whose average is 21
Base salary of $45K provided with growth goals identified and incorporated into pay scale.
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com