Internship for credit- Ardent Company Summer/Fall 2018
Position: Business Development and Administration Intern
Employer: Ardent Inc
Location: Greenville, NC
Ardent Inc is looking to engage an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of communication and business development including the digital media landscape. The successful candidate will be responsible for engaging with sales representatives providing information on company processes. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills and must be a highly motivated self-starter. Those looking to gain valuable experience are encouraged to apply.
- Interact with potential representative companies and customers via phone, email, mail and meetings either face to face or digital.
- Retrieve and monitor reports and results.
- Keyword analysis as well as research.
- Cost/benefit analysis of various forms of outreach.
- Some travel may be required.
Requirements: Students applying for this internship should be Communication, Marketing or Business Administration majors with at least 2 years of college training. Prior experience in a similar role is desirable.
Supervisor: This position reports directly to Vice President Business Development.
Contact: Send cover letter and resume to Martin Kean. email@example.com