Office of Undergraduate Admissions – Social Media Coordinator- Paid Summer/Fall 2018
Office of Undergraduate Admissions – Social Media Coordinator
- Paid student worker position for Summer and Fall 2018
- Position is responsible for helping manage the Admissions social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, as well as a student blog. Responsibilities include: creating a social media content calendar, crafting social media posts (including writing copy and creating graphics), monitoring social accounts and interacting with followers, assisting with Facebook Live videos and Instagram Stories takeovers, social media coverage of Admissions events (Open House, Pirates Aboard), other marketing duties as assigned.
- Requirements: experience and familiarity (personal and/or professional) with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat; strong writing and proofreading skills; attention to detail; trustworthiness; strategic thinker; graphic design skills and/or video skills are a plus.
- ~10 hours per week; flexible schedule; hours must be worked in our office (Whichard Bldg)
- To be considered, please send resume to Megan Wade at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1