MrBeast YouTube Productions – Social Media Content and Strategy Director – Paid/For credit
MrBeast YouTube Productions is looking for the right candidate with an existing knowledge and skillset in social media. This person will be responsible for social media strategy and to help with content creation that matches MrBeast YouTube Productions vision and growth goals for the summer of 2018.
If you are interested in being a part of a fun industry and company, content creation and strategic planning for social media, and a top 100 fastest growing YouTuber; here’s your shot.
Monday through Friday, 9 to 6pm, with hours beyond the typical 40 hour work week as needed.
Summer employment, start date and end date will correlate with the end and start of the school years.
Paid employment. Pay will be determined by candidate’s experience, knowledge, and ability.
Duties and Expectations:
- Collaborate with MrBeast to learn content vision and help shape content
- Manage production schedules
- Manage execution of content creation
- Provide insight to generate social-optimized content
- Develop and implement social media strategy
- Track and measure social media campaign effectiveness using analytics
- Regularly provide insight gained from monitoring company social media, other social media presences, and social communities
- General monitoring of the social media market to ensure we are aware of emerging social trends and platforms as they arise
- Strive to achieve set growth goals
Desired Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2 years education in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- Additional or direct education related to Social Media preferred
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, analytics, trends, and tools
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Knowledge and experience in video production
- Team player with a track record of creative collaboration and ability to manage projects
- Strong creative, organizational, and analytical skills with the ability to take initiative and get results in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate and knowledgeable about YouTube preferred
Please send email resume and portfolio ( website) to Susan Parisher at email@example.com.