Intern with Pitt County United Way–Fall 2018 For Credit
United Way of Pitt County is looking for a Marketing Intern for Fall and Spring semesters. Our non-profit organization works with 25+ community agencies, 4,000 donors, and 80 businesses to impact the areas of school success, workforce development and basic needs. This internship is for credit only.
· Implement marketing for special events, fundraising campaigns, activities, and office initiatives; including flyers, social media, presentations, press releases and web content
· Coordinate and participate in both community and United Way sponsored events
· Manage web content and social media presence including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
· Cultivate content for monthly eNewsletter
· Uphold United Way Worldwide brand standards
· Other duties as assigned
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop & InDesign specifically) & Microsoft Office applications (preferred)
· Advertising/marketing experience or strong desire to learn; creative and functional design experience (preferred)
· Ability to navigate Constant Content (preferred)
· Quality verbal communication (small and large group settings) and written communication (web, email, letters)
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to set and meet deadlines, prioritize and manage several projects at one time in a fast paced environment
Interested candidates should contact Emily Maida, United Way of Pitt County, at 252-758-1604 x 209 or email@example.com.