Are You Ready to Retire?
Most of us are probably ready in mind….even if not in years or finances. Well, retirement is coming FAST and it will be best if we’re properly prepared! TIAA-CREF is here to help us manage those finances so that when our years catch up to our dreams, we will have achieved our financial goals and can retire comfortably.
FREE Individual Counseling Sessions with an experienced TIAA-CREF Financial Consultant!!! To discuss personal financial situations and help us achieve our financial goals.
Individual Counseling Session will help simply retirement by:
- Consolidating retirement accounts to make managing holdings easier
- Offering estate planning, including line insurance needs and wealth transfer stategies
- Reviewing retirement income options to provide the most flexibility possible
Reserve your time now!! Consultants will be on campus and available by appointment on the following dates and times:
- Monday, August 19th from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. in Mendenhall, Room 242
- Tuesday, August 20th from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. in Mendenhall, Room 212
- Wednesday, August 21st from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. in Mendenhall, Room 242
- Thursday, August 22nd from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. in Mendenhall, Room 243
Space is limited, so please RSVP as soon as you can. Register at www.tiaa-cref.org/letstalk1 or call 866-843-5640 Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.