Give a gift in memory of Gail by following these simple steps:
- Go to www.giving.ecu.edu.
- In the yellow bar on the left, click on Give a Gift.
- Look for Click here to choose the designation for your gift in the middle of the page.
- In the search box under Search Fund Designation, type Gail Jordan.
- Select this as your gift designation by clicking on Staff Senate/Gail Jordan Memorial Scholarship Endowed Fund.
- Enter your gift amout, and all other requested information on the page, then Next at the bottom.
The purpose of the fund is to provide scholarships to full-time SPA, CSS, and non-faculty EPA employees who are taking either undergraduate or graduate level courses at ECU, in memory of Gail Jordan, a long-serving ECU staff employee with ties to all levels of the university.
It is the goal of the Staff Senate to grow this fund in the hopes that the first scholarship can be awarded in fiscal year 2016.
Comments Off on Gail Jordan Memorial Scholarship Fund
The Children of SPA Employees Scholarship is open for application until March 15th 2014. For the application, please click here.
This scholarship is for $600 (2 semesters at $300 per semester) and was established to assist deserving children of SPA/CSS Employees with tuition assistance while attending East Carolina University.
In order to apply, the student must be pursuing thier first undergraduate degree, have a minimm 3.0 GPA, demonstrated leadership potential, demonstrated community involvement and participation in extracurricular activities.
In this economy, we could all use a little financial help and if you have a child in college, you’re probably feeling the strain a little more than the rest of us! This scholarship is brought to you exclusively by the ECU Staff Senate. We are always looking for ways to help SPA and CSS staff!
Good luck to all that apply!!
Comments Off on Children of SPA Scholarship