Only five more days until Spring Open House!
Get excited future Pirates, you’ve got a lot in store for you this weekend. Here are the top five things to do on your visit to the Pirate Nation!
1. Take a campus tour: Get to see our beautiful campus in person and learn all about life at East Carolina University.
2. Participate in the social media scavenger hunt: All around campus you will see signs with QR codes that you can read with your smart phones. Just read the instructions, answer the riddle, and post your answers via Twitter, Instagram or FaceBook to win awesome prizes!
3. Purchase your Pirate apparel: Stop by Dowdy Student Store at Wright Plaza and checkout all of our ECU gear. Dowdy has a variety of t-shirts, sweatshirts, card stickers, license plates, and any other Pirate necessity so you can show off your Pirate pride!
4. Checkout the dorms: Be sure to head to the West End of campus to checkout the dorms that will be open for viewing. Seeing the dorms first hand will make dorm shopping a lot easier this summer, and will prepare you for what you need to purchase for this fall!
5. Checkout Uptown Greenville: Uptown Greenville is home to many boutiques and restaurants that are very popular in the Pirate Nation. Be sure to stop by Catalog Connection and U.B.E for all of your Pirate needs. Some popular restaurants to checkout are Sup Dogs, The Scullery, Starlight Cafe, and Winslow’s.
If you have any questions about the Spring Open House itinerary, or any questions about ECU in general please do not hesitate to shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you this weekend in the Pirate Nation!