A Call for Papers from Dr. Deena
“Transnational Interconnections of Multicultural and
Postcolonial Meanderings in Diasporic Peoples and Cultures”
Edited Collection of Essays
CALL FOR PAPERS
I am inviting you to submit your unpublished research papers on literature, film, culture, and/or theory that have some connections with one or more of the following: transnational, multicultural, and postcolonial interconnections in the context of diasporic peoples and cultures, whether forced or voluntary migration.
Possible publisher includes: Prestige Books International, Peter Lang, Indiana University Press.
The proposed title of the edited collection of essays is: “Transnational Interconnections of Multicultural and Postcolonial Meanderings in Diasporic Peoples and Cultures.”
Submissions may include, but are not limited to the following: Asian, African, Middle Eastern, Caribbean, Latin American, etc. diasporic peoples and cultures.
• Manuscript must be written in English language.
• File must be in Microsoft Word format.
• Font & size: Times New Roman 12 or Goudy Old Style 12.
• Word limit: Minimum 2000 and Maximum 3500.
• Abstract: 300 words.
• The authors should follow MLA Works Cited 8th edition in their papers.
• Each manuscript must carry a self-declaration that it is an original work and has not been published/sent for publication anywhere else.
• A brief bio of 150 words is required.
Authors are requested to submit their manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stage One Deadline: Submit an abstract of about 300 words and a brief bio of about 150 words
before or by September 30, 2018.
Stage Two Deadline: Submit completed paper of 2500-3500 words before or by December 15, 2018.