Before you leave ECU, don’t forget to save any files and information you have stored on ECU systems!
- Save or forward your Office 365 messages, contacts, and whatever else you’d like to keep from your ECU e-mail account. Be sure to give others your alternative e-mail address so that you can keep in touch after your ECU e-mail account has been deactivated. Consider using your alternative e-mail address on resumes you distribute.
- Save your files from your Office 365 OneDrive.
- Save your files from your ECU Piratedrive.
- Save your portfolio from iWebfolio.
- Save your Web pages/Web content from MyWeb and ECU Blogs/WordPress.
- Save survey data from Qualtrics if you participated in any research activities involving surveys.
Last but not least:
Download the Microsoft products you receive FREE as a graduating ECU student. Please immediately burn your software to DVD in the event that reinstallation is necessary, and write down your product key.
Questions? Need help? Contact the ECU IT Help Desk or ACE Student Computing Support Center:
- By phone: 252.328.9866 or 1.800.340.7081
- By Web: http://help.ecu.edu
- Walk-in locations: 103 Austin (Main Campus), 2506 Health Sciences Building (Health Sciences Campus; Laupus Library)
- ACE: 108 Rawl (Main Campus), 3330 Health Sciences Building (Health Sciences Campus)