- Your firstname.lastname@example.org email address becomes email@example.com.
- You keep all messages in your student email account at the time it’s switched over to an alumni email account.
- You receive any email sent to your previous firstname.lastname@example.org email address, even after graduation, because it is automatically delivered to your new email@example.com address. After graduation, you will no longer be able to SEND from your firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- You log in to your new alumni email@example.com email account using the most recent PirateID/passphrase you used as an enrolled student.
- Your new ECU alumni email account will have your online mailbox and OneDrive file storage; the Office suite of software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) you had as a student is no longer available (not part of the alumni subscription). OneDrive documents can be edited through Web apps (a browser); documents saved to your computer become “read only.”
- The only change you need to make is to update your mobile device account. YOU WILL RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION FROM ECU WHEN YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS CHANGE.