Most links on this are set to open in new tab/window. Popup blockers may affect viewing.
Step 1: Minimum Computer Requirements
Step 2: Step-by-Step Recording Basics
- Understanding Recording Statuses
Once your recording is complete and has uploaded, it will take some time to process. The link above explains status messages mean.
Step 3: Optimize Your Browser Settings
Upon downloading the Tegrity Recorder, we recommend you make the follow adjustments to your browser so that the Tegrity recorder is allowed to run.
Step 4: Manage Recordings/Uploads
- Renaming a Recording/Upload (Only Faculty May Perform This Action)
- Re-Upload a Recording
If your recording fails to upload, you have the option to upload the recording again. We suggest using Method 1.
Best Practices for Recording
- Plug in to avoid loosing power during a recording.
- At least once, complete a 1-3 minute test recording to make sure everything functions properly.
- Use slide animations sparingly. Multiple animations on a slide can create playback issues.