Below are the steps for creating a blog site:
- Go to the following URL https://blog.ecu.edu/sites/wp-login.php and login using your Pirate ID and Password. Once you login, you will be able to create as many blog sites as you need.
- Once you have logged in click the “Dashboard” dropdown and then click “My Sites.”
- Then click the “Create a New Site” link and to set up your new site.
- Once the page loads, you will be asked to give it a “Site Name” and “Site Title.” Note for Site Name: you can only use lowercase letters and numbers and no spaces. For the “Site Title,” give it a name.
- Example of a Site Name: itec2000sec001fall2011
- Example of a Site Title: ITEC 2000 Fall 2011