How to embed a Yammer feed into a Blackboard course
Yammer makes it easy to embed a feed into any Blackboard course. Why would you want to do this? Well, Yammer discussion feed feels more “live” vs a traditional discussion forum. It’s also very Facebook like so it will be familiar to your students. The feed can be accessed on both Yammer and Blackboard.
Here is how.
- Go to https://ecu.edu/yammer and login
- Create a group by clicking the CREATE GROUPS icon which can be found at the bottom of the left hand column.
- Once the group has been created scroll to the bottom of the right hand column and click the ” Embed This Feed in Your Site ”
- Once you have copy and pasted the code move into your Blackboard course site. In any Content Area choose BUILD CONTENT / ADD ITEM.
- In the GUI area click the HTML button. Copy and Paste the Yammer code into this area. Click SUBMIT
If you have any question please email Matt Long at email@example.com / 252-328-9074