ANDREW STOKER, SENIOR
Q: What would you like to do with your major?
A: I have a job lined up after graduation in Philadelphia working for PriceWaterhouseCoopers in the Tax department. Eventually, I would like to start a business with my sister.
Q: How do you manage your athletic, academic, and personal responsibilities?
A: Being part of an athletic team has made balancing all my responsibilities easier because everything is very regimented. I have a strict schedule with practice, workouts, and classes that I am able to schedule everything around it.
Q: Do you have a quote or philosophy that you live by?
A: “Live everyday to the fullest”
Q: What has been your best moment (to date) while playing for ECU?
A: This season, I received my 1st individual medal at the C-USA conference meet and placed 2nd in the 200m butterfly.
Q: What advice would you give to future ECU student-athletes?
A: Budget your time and use all the resources that are available to student-athletes. Time management is key to being successful.
- Born in New York, but raised in Berwyn, PA (suburb of Philadelphia)
- Attended Conestoga High School
- Has one older sister who is currently attending Syracuse Law School
- Loves to play other sports and participate in intramural sports on campus
- Loves to read,if it’s not for a class
- Favorite color: Red and Blue
- Favorite food: Steak and lobster
- Favorite movie: Billy Madison
- Best vacation: Visiting China and Japan with his sister and taking a Mediterranean cruise with his family