Same question, new semester, how do I print my Blackboard Test?
This question pops across my desk every semester and the best answer I have found is to follow these steps –
1. Open Blackboard using the Chrome browser (if you don’t have it you can download it)
2. In test options set your test to “Open in Own Window”
3. Open the test as if you were taking it.
4. Go to customize Chrome settings, found on the far right
5. Select Print and print as PDF so you can save and print or send directly to your printer
Questions contact OET!